BUILDING TOWARD HUMIRA-LEVEL COVERAGE with updates provided throughout the year
2019 national commercial coverage, Medicare Part D, and Medicaid as of December 2018.2
2019 national commercial coverage updated as of August 2019.3
Commercial patients not yet covered
are eligible to get skyrizi from
For any eligible patient experiencing an initial insurance delay or denial
Eligible patients may be able to access SKYRIZI at no charge for up to 24 months*
Complete and send the single enrollment and Prescription form, and SKYRIZI Complete will follow up with you on eligibility and any next steps for you to complete†
- *Program is not available to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare [including Part D], Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Affairs programs) or where prohibited by law or by the patient’s health insurance provider. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug coverage under any such federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be eligible to participate in program. Available to patients between the ages of 18-63 with commercial prescription insurance coverage who meet eligibility criteria. Eligibility: Patients must be diagnosed with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, have a valid prescription for SKYRIZI and participate in a commercial insurance plan that has denied or not yet made a formulary decision for SKYRIZI. Once the patient’s insurance plan has made a formulary decision and established a process for reviewing coverage requests for SKYRIZI, continued eligibility for the program requires the submission of a Prior Authorization prior to the next scheduled dose and appeal of the coverage denial within 180 days. Program provides SKYRIZI at no charge to patients for up to 2 years or until they receive insurance coverage approval, whichever occurs earlier. Offer subject to change or discontinuance without notice. This is not health insurance and program does not guarantee insurance coverage.
- †Available only to patients with commercial insurance who meet eligibility criteria. See enrollment form for full Terms and Conditions.
SKYRIZI is indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
Important Safety Information
SKYRIZI may increase the risk of infection. Do not initiate treatment with SKYRIZI in patients with a clinically important active infection until it resolves or is adequately treated.
In patients with a chronic infection or a history of recurrent infection, consider the risks and benefits prior to prescribing SKYRIZI. Instruct patients to seek medical advice if signs or symptoms of clinically important infection occur. If a patient develops such an infection or is not responding to standard therapy, closely monitor and discontinue SKYRIZI until the infection resolves.
Pre-Treatment Evaluation for Tuberculosis (TB)
Prior to initiating treatment with SKYRIZI, evaluate for TB infection and consider treatment in patients with latent or active TB for whom an adequate course of treatment cannot be confirmed. Monitor patients for signs and symptoms of active TB during and after SKYRIZI treatment. Do not administer SKYRIZI to patients with active TB.
Prior to initiating SKYRIZI, consider completion of all age appropriate immunizations according to current immunization guidelines. Avoid use of live vaccines in patients treated with SKYRIZI.
Most common (≥1%) adverse reactions associated with SKYRIZI include upper respiratory infections, headache, fatigue, injection site reactions, and tinea infections.
- SKYRIZI [package insert]. North Chicago, IL: AbbVie Inc.
- Data on file, AbbVie Inc. Payer-reported lives. December 2018.
- Data on file, AbbVie Inc. MMIT-reported lives. 2019.
- HUMIRA injection [package insert]. North Chicago, IL: AbbVie Inc.